[Mb-civic] Passed on from a friend

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sat Nov 6 19:25:19 PST 2004

Indian country voted for Kerry...14 Indian tribes did that here; Yakama Federated Tribes....Large turnout by 'the feet on the ground' campaign of the blacks, voted for Kerry. 20M new young voters, 2/3s voted for Kerry.

The problem was supposed to be fixed four years ago and we were promised that it was by The DNC's Mr. Maculiffe.

We did the right thing, we worked hard and were on track, the problem was leadership. That leadership came from the DNC-
I as a business CEO would give Terry his immediate notice, show him the door and get on with our great fight-period!

The Black Caucus has their fight together-they are organized if you haven't noticed. These are our leaders and rightfully they need to be handed the torch of freedom, ironically on our behalf!

Stealth fighters unite! We know what happened-DO NOT get persuaded otherwise and believe me, your President did not win Florida, Kerry DID!Figure it out-Kerry won the electorial vote there, therefore, Ohio did not have to be won by Kerry. Randi Roades in Florida voted for Kerry, her receipt image showed she voted for Bush-go figure!!!!!

Suck it up-tighten up the old butt muscles and get rolling again-we've got work to do America!

Oh! Beautiful for precious skies, for amber waves of grain....for purple mountains majesties, for ..........

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
SiloManagement Is The Death Knell of Business...
http://www.SiloManagement.com

-- barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net (Barbara Siomos) wrote:
This was passed on to me by an e-mail pal..

peace,
barbara
~+~+~~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

The Kerry campaign was not the problem. The fundamental problem is the
state of knowledge, consciousness, and belief of tens of millions of
Americans. Our task is to change that state of knowledge, consciousness,
and belief.

True, that's not an easy task. But remember that once upon a time it was
abolitionists who were leading a movement to secede because they
believed the struggle against slavery could not be won within the United
States.

H. Bruce Franklin
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~hbf