[Mb-civic] how dark?

peter baker djinbaqr at tiscali.co.za
Fri Nov 5 23:33:42 PST 2004

bear
........just how dark are the dark actors on the world stage referred to by david kelly shortly before his suicide?? let me share a few observations here....after kelly's death an "inquiry' was held..before the results were published blair replied to every attack on his involvement with "wait till the results are published" could it be that he knew the outcome already??...the "inquiry" exonerated blair and castigated the b.b.c.causing resignations and a marked change in the b.b.c's reporting on israel..now, long after the event, it is apparent that the b.b.c. reported the truth...too late!! the dark actors had their result..next we have the intelligence "inquiry" again blair confidently said "wait till the results are published"..again blair & co were completely exonerated....a repeat performance occured in the u.s....could it be that these dark actors knew in advance the results of these "inquiries" ? it certainly appears that way...now we come to the fiasco of november 2...why was the attack on falluja planned so meticulously to occur now ? so soon after the "election"??? it certainly appears that bush/cheney et al were certain how the result would turn out  ...months ago allison burnett remarked that whatever happened bush would win !!  just how dark are these actors ??? profoundly dark it seems!!!........madbaker