[Mb-civic] Blackbox voying

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Thu Nov 4 20:14:33 PST 2004

"blackboxvoting.org has submitted thousands of Freedom of Information
Act requests to gain access to voting records of electronic machines,
especially those of Diebold (whose CEO stated something to the effect
of, "I will do everything in my power to make sure Ohio goes to Bush")
variety.

blackboxvoting.org is also claiming that they have evidence that the
central computers which tally the votes from electronic machines has
been hacked into, though they offer no evidence as yet and have no
further information."