[Mb-civic] hoping

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Thu Nov 4 00:00:28 PST 2004

Thanks for sharing Lyle.... my feelings are much the same.

peace,
barbara
>From: "Lyle K'ang" <lyve at netzero.com>
>Date: Wed, Nov 3, 2004, 11:42pm (EST+5)
>To: mb-civic at islandlists.com
>Subject: Re: [Mb-civic] hoping

   The Christian Facists don't care about unemployment, any of Sen.
Kerry points that we wanted-morality is all they care about. Again, it's
gays, guns, and god!

Pres. Bush (Facist Leader) because he now has more of stronghold in the
House and Senate-will bring about more insane changes. Not good for
us-you are right, Baker!

I thought, just for a moment-a wisp of thought, that perhaps reason
could comform his will to some of our wishes that were brought to the
campaign for the elderly, poor, and children, but now I doubt it-big
time.

Someone in the news media last night mentioned that the Democrates will
be angry and their might be a Civil War... I don;t think that's true
-the far right barf bags, might want to see us go that way-but I believe
we are smarter.

I don't pray anymore, because I now believe there is no God. If there
were a God the killing, the lies, the dissentions would of stopped.

Even the Spirit is still and has left.

We are in a darker time-the shadows grow larger and ONLY light can qwell
my fears and bring smiles to America again!

Lyle K'ang

Enterprise Insights:
SiloManagement Is The Death Knell of Business...
http://www.SiloManagement.com