[Mb-civic] hoping

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Wed Nov 3 15:42:12 PST 2004

The Christian Facists don't care about unemployment, any of Sen. Kerry points that we wanted-morality is all they care about. Again, it's gays, guns, and god!

Pres. Bush (Facist Leader) because he now has more of stronghold in the House and Senate-will bring about more insane changes. Not good for us-you are right, Baker!

I thought, just for a moment-a wisp of thought, that perhaps reason could comform his will to some of our wishes that were brought to the campaign for the elderly, poor, and children, but now I doubt it-big time.

Someone in the news media last night mentioned that the Democrates will be angry and their might be a Civil War...

I don;t think that's true -the far right barf bags, might want to see us go that way-but I believe we are smarter.

I don't pray anymore, because I now believe there is no God. If there were a God the killing, the lies, the dissentions would of stopped.

Even the Spirit is still and has left.
We are in a darker time-the shadows grow larger and ONLY light can qwell my fears and bring smiles to America again!

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
SiloManagement Is The Death Knell of Business...
http://www.SiloManagement.com

Please note: message attached