[Mb-civic] Online action plus--Recent highlights of Bush Adm "Misleads" (ie Lies)

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Jul 31 22:19:44 PDT 2004

Re:  Online action plus--Recent highlights of Bush Adm "Misleads" (ie Lies)

"But I'm already getting tired of the bulk email messages claiming that
Kerry is  the embodiment of progressive dreams. Please. We can simultaneously
walk, chew gum and be clear about the reality that Kerry embraces a centrist
matrix of militarism and corporatism -- and, at the same time, in a world of
contradictions, it's extremely important that George W. Bush lose the
election on November 2... Let's not make stuff up. And let's not imitate the
Democratic Party's hype machine. Just because you think people should hold
their nose and vote for Kerry, don't act like there isn't a stench."

Bravo.  Other parts of your article I'll just have to take exception
to.  Like the ones you forgot to put in and talk about.

"Regime Change" is just that:  A bunch of guys changing offices.

The "Machinery" remains the same =for the most part=.

No, I'm not voting for Bush this election (gee, what a flabbergasting
surprise..!!  LOL), but it's a shame that most Americans have no idea that
whether they vote for Bush, Kerry, or Zippy The Firedog in November, that
"The Monster" is not going to magically disappear, running for its life
from "True Democracy In Action".

What A TOTAL FARCE.

I hope Kerry wins, but do you *really* expect any "Great Shining Results"
as a result of him stepping into the Presidency..?

Dream on.

Besides the fact that he is simply taking the reins of "A Monster" for
which there is apparently no cure since Our Own Top Guys refuse to rid
America of it, he is, if elected, inheriting the Total Mess that Bush Inc.
and so many previous "Administrations" "ETC" have created and left us as
their Legacy for our dismal future.

Here are your 2 choices:

With Bush back in office, the world will get worse, he will slide his ass
across The Middle East and the American People like a scorpion in heat.

With Kerry in office, the world will not get better, he won't "evacuate"
the mess we are already in, nor will "terrorism" cease to exist, bin-Laden
or no bin-Laden.

Great choice, eh......?

They put in a system, long ago, which ensures that no matter who we vote
for, "The Monster" will never cease to exist nor stop sucking the very
lifeblood from the American People nor their Democracy they once had
delusions about "Making America A Better Place To Live".

*That* "SYSTEM" is what needs to be "Voted Out".

                   That will never happen.

There are just too many people continuing to get fat off of it.

Just as there always have been here.

The Solution...?

There is no Solution.

We are prisoners on a train that is taking us to the very last station,
whether we like it or not.

We can't get off the train, we can't stop the train, and even though we
ourselves Own the train and Pay for its Maintenance, all we can do is stare
out the window and change drivers now and then as Democracy, Freedom,
Justice, Equality, and Truth continue to speed by in a forgettable blur.

The closest thing to "a solution" is eliminating multiple political parties
from America and making it a pre-requisite to be able to hold a political
office in America that one must be a poor farmer, mechanic, cook, errand
boy, office worker, or a bum off the street, anybody but the rich-bitch
already bought and sold by corporate earth bigshots that have taken us to
this shithole we call American Politics and the now over-obvious tainted
results of it.

Of course, that "system" too would be "grossly mishandled", but if you have
a better solution, pop it up here so we can have a look at it.

Other than that, when you cast your vote in November, you're changing Faces
(hopefully), but not =The System=, which has been so corrupted for so long
by so many people with so many different "viewpoints" that even Jesus has
to use medical gloves just to sort through reports about it.

And Wall Street is sitting on a toilet somewhere reading the comics still
laughing its ass off.

The ultimate betrayal of a democratic system has been in place for so very
long here and people are still lining up to "Make America Better".

Gee, and it only took 208 years to wind up in a cesspool of Treason
accomplished by Our Own People's hands against us.

Good work, guys.......!!!!

Let us know when you finish with this planet, there's another one in a far
off distant star system that we need you to take a piss on.....

Nobody around appears to have the guts to utter the "T" word anymore, so I
shall utter it for them.

                              =TREASON=

Face it, 9/10's of your current Political Office Holders, among others,
currently operating in America The Beautiful, would have been lined up and
shot as TRAITORS TO AMERICA by such people as Jefferson, Franklin, Adams,
Washington, Etc if they produced such gobbledygook back then as they have
streamlined to such a fine art of deception, brainwashing, and fraud in
Modern Times.

But today, in America The Beautiful The Brave The Free, nobody blinks an eye.

Nobody.

Disgusting cowards.

You let them rape Democracy, steal you blind, and =Permanently Ensure= that
your Children will live in Pure Hell here in the Future.

And you didn't lift a g*dd*mn finger to stop them.

When did America turn into a bunch of chickenshits with yellow streaks up
their backs........?

I must have missed it inbetween commercials.

Oh well.......   Too late now.............

Your Country is in good hands.

Honest.

:/

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.