[Mb-civic] Bush Administration Misleads About Afghanistan

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Jul 29 12:26:31 PDT 2004

Re:  Bush Administration Misleads About Afghanistan

First, we, the USA, do not want bin-Laden for the most part.

And *especially* not "captured alive".

If he was caught *alive*, he would stand Trial, and not a trial in some
secretive court room in Iraq with a USA puppet government in charge of it all.

He would stand trial in the USA, with the International Cameras rolling,
with the bright lights shining, and *spill his guts*.

And that is *unacceptable procedure* for "The USA" to ever allow, no matter
*what* he might say.

The man simply knows too much, about a *lot* of things, and a *lot* of
people, our people at the top, among others, and is more than eloquent.

It would be a disaster for USA Politics and what's left of "Foreign
Policy".  It will never happen.

It would almost be on the disastrous level of declassifying Sibel Edmonds
testimony, which will never happen if our Justice Department and our FBI,
among others, continues to have their fourth-reichish ways.

Since we're still in the middle of a genuine cover-up, I find it hard that
either of the 2's words, good or bad, will ever be heard by anything
resembling a USA Public.

We'd have a better chance of them informing us that "UFOs have landed".

=If= worse comes to worse, we will eventually find some nameless shmuck
over there, peel his face off after murdering him, and have our own FBI,
among others, who helped off JFK and is still in the process of covering up
their own implication in the "origins of 911", "positively" identify him as
bin-Laden, then everyone will be so much more relieved and peace and
tranquility will once more descend on the USA, the shining land of graft,
pork barrel politics, and cover-ups.

Secondly, we're in Iraq *to stay*.

We're not going to see helicopters pushed off of aircraft carriers? etc as
in VietNam anytime soon happening in Iraq.

We're in there for "the long run".  Forever.

Just as that USA general said something like "Yep, we're gonna have at
least 14 military bases here in Iraq...".

Count on it.

We're there for *forever*, so we can be right next to Our Oil to safeguard
it and get up in the middle of night and drink a big cup of it just to make
sure it's still there if we have to.

Things like "bringing democracy to the Middle East" and "trying to capture
bin-Laden" are just The Cover Stories for having a permanent military
presence in the Middle East.

Not only do we get to guard Our Oil forever, but we also get to make the
entire region extremely nervous until the end of time just in case they try
to ever "screw" us.

Democracy..?   Bin-Laden...?

Inconsequential Players.

Israel..?

Never heard of 'em....................

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.