[Mb-civic] 911 Was Nobody's Fault

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Jul 26 21:31:21 PDT 2004

911 Was Nobody's Fault

http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0429/mondo4.php

"Business as usual. That's the message of today's 9-11 Commission report.
No one is held accountable for anything."

"President Bush, the commander in chief, left the nation's borders
unprotected—even though both he and predecessor Bill Clinton had been
warned over a three-year period of a possible attack by planes."

"You were asleep at the switch, Mr. President."

"The military commanders charged with protecting the nation get off scot-free."

"Ditto the FAA, which, it turns out, has been sitting on photos of the
hijackers taken as they walked through the lame security apparatus at
Dulles airport in Washington, set off alarms, and then were permitted to
proceed."

"The Justice Department and the FBI continued to cover up their parts in
the mess"

"This knowledgeable man told the FBI in April 2001 that Osama bin Laden was
planning to use planes to attack one or another of five American
cities—including New York. What happened to that report?"

"As for Edmonds, we are still in the dark—because the (UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA) government won't let her talk.  What did she mean when she was
quoted as saying, "My translations of the 9-11 intercepts included
[terrorist] money laundering, detailed and date-specific information. . . .
If they were to do real investigations, we would see several significant
high-level criminal prosecutions in this country [the U.S.] . . . and
believe me, they will do everything to cover this up."

"Congress is to blame. That's true enough. On the other hand, the 9-11
Commission wouldn't exist if Senator Bob Graham had not issued an
=Intelligence Committee= report that directly raised the possibility of a
(UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) =government cover-up=."

"Bottom line: Some events preceding 9-11 implicate too many people high up
in both the Clinton and Bush administrations for either Kerry or Bush to
raise the issue in an election campaign."

CheeseNote:  If you don't know this stuff, I suggest you read the ENTIRE
article Ridgeway penned, including the LINK in his article to Michael
Meacher's article.

Do yourself a favor though, read the whole article, learn some more
(perhaps you already know it) about the Pakistani-CIA connection, 911,
etc.  Things you will =never= read in "The Illustrious 911 Commission
Report, Now Available At Bookstores Everywhere...!!!!!!!".

It hurts, doesn't it, to wake up and realize that Your Own Government was
and is =still= in the process of =AN ACTUAL COVER-UP= of "What Led Up To
911" because of =Their Own Implication= in IT ALL.

If it doesn't, you're not a real American, kid.

After you get over the "hurt" (that is, if you do your own research to
verify all the above FACTS and more), perhaps you will get MAD, and
actually do something about it all.

Rather than just continue to vote either a Republican or Democrat
administration every 4 years into your own government which is so corrupt
at this time that it barely even matters anymore.

I don't know where all you come from, but where I come from here in
America, people like Ridgeway and Meacher would already be in Prison for
High Treason.

And all their writings burned in Public as the Unpatriotic Conspiracy
Theory Trash they are.

Seriously.

Welcome back to the Land Of The Free, kids.

Same as it always was.

Get in line and take a number, don't worry, there's enough coverups, phony
Commissions, and bullets for everyone......

P.S.:   If you don't know by now that =Your Own Government= was involved in
blowing John Fitzgerald Kennedy's head into smithereens, you are either
extremely naive, extremely stupid, or an extremely lazy "Non-Questioning
American".  But, don't worry, you're standing in a very very, VERY long
line of the exact kind of people.

Who needs Conspiracy Theorists anymore...?   The Actual Reality of The
American Way Of Doing Things LONG ago surpassed the most cockeyed theories
they could come up with.

But by the time you actually wake up and begin to realize this, it will be
way way, way too late.

Kind of like Right Now.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.