[Mb-civic] Lee Harvey Oswald: The Poorest Shot In The United States Marine Corp.

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Jul 25 21:13:08 PDT 2004

Lee Harvey Oswald:  The Poorest Shot In The United States Marine Corp.

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/jfk/the_critics/griffith/Oswald_poor_shot.html

"The impossibility of Oswald's alleged shooting feat was what led former
Marine sniper Craig Roberts to reject the lone-gunman theory.The word that
came to mind at what I saw as I looked down through the window to Elm
Street and the kill zone was: IMPOSSIBLE!  I knew instantly that Oswald
could not have done it. . . . The reason I knew that Oswald could not have
done it, was that *I* could not have done it."

"Oswald was in the Soviet Union from October 1959 till June 1962. For most
of his time in Russia, he lived in the city of Minsk. While there, he
belonged to a gun club. The members of his gun club reportedly viewed him
as a poor shot."

"Recent press releases out of the former Soviet Union have likewise
reported that Russians who saw Oswald shoot considered him to be a bad shot."

LANE. How did the FBI react to your statement that Oswald was a poor shot?

DELGADO. They tried to disprove it. They did not like the idea when I came
up with the statement that Oswald, as far as I knew, was a very poor shot.

LANE. Do you feel that the agents of the FBI actually tried to get you to
change your statement that Oswald was a poor shot.

DELGADO. Yes, sir, I definitely do.

"Lutz, an expert shot himself, also testified that he conducted his own
rifle test but that he FAILED to duplicate Oswald's supposed shooting feat."

"Retired Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock is likewise skeptical of Oswald's
alleged shooting feat. Hathcock is a former senior instructor at the U. S.
Marine Corps Sniper Instruction School at Quantico, Virginia. He has been
described as the most famous American military sniper in history. In
Vietnam he was credited with 93 confirmed kills. He now conducts police
SWAT team sniper schools across the country."

"Craig Roberts asked Hathcock about the marksmanship feat attributed to
Oswald by the Warren Commission. Hathcock answered that he did not believe
Oswald could have done what the Commission said he did."

"Added Hathcock, Let me tell you what we did at Quantico. We reconstructed
the whole thing: the angle, the range, the moving target, the time limit,
the obstacles, everything. I don't know how many times we tried it, but we
couldn't duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did."

"If I had to pick one man in the whole United States to shoot me, I'd pick
Oswald. I saw the man shoot. There's no way he could have ever learned to
shoot well enough to do what they accused him of doing in Dallas."

"On the subject of Oswald's shooting ability, there was virtually no
exception to Delgado's opinion that it was laughable."

"Many of the Marines mentioned that Oswald had a certain lack of
coordination that, they felt, was responsible for the fact that he had
difficulty learning to shoot. They believed it was the same deficiency in
coordination responsible for his reported inability to drive a car."

Ok, sure, I'll admit it.  You're right.  The "911 Commission" did as great
a job with its "Report" as the "Warren Commission" did with the
investigation of the JFK assassination.

You're right.  They did a splendid job.  Great work, guys and
gals...!!!!   Congratulations.....!!!!!!!   The World and America will now
always be a better, safer, happier place as A Direct Result of their
extensive, non-partisan, unbiased, in-depth, service to humanity.

Honest.   No doubt about it.   Whatsoever.

History will some day prove the impeccable laurels of their shining merit
and integrous "findings", just as it will with Oswald, the Warren
Commission, and the FBI.

If you believe any of that, you're *A Complete Idiot*.

Meanwhile, as you complacently sip your tea, coffee, or bourbon, J. Edgar
Hoover is laughing his ass off in Hell.

Mindless suckers to the very end.

No wonder America is where it is today.

You believe any g*dd*mn thing they tell you.

Whether it is 1964 or 2004.

No difference whatsoever.

They just didn't have CD's back then........

Other than that, not much has changed.

Now if we can only get the word "=CONSPIRACY=" deleted from ALL the
Dictionaries of the planet, we'll *finally* have A Splendid Country.

For as we all know, and as History has shown again and again, there ARE no
ruthless people who carry out Conspiracies against Individuals nor Nations.

There never HAVE been.

Those are just Vicious Lies propagated by jealous disgruntled former
employees, political enemies of The State, and the poor (who, as everyone
already knows, are so nutritionally deprived that they are stupid to begin
with).

Anyone who believes that there are, are, again, nothing more than
Unpatriotic Traitors.

And should be shot.  (We won't use Oswald this time, though, we learned our
lesson....)

Welcome to *The New America*.

Suckers...........

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.