[Mb-civic] NYTimes.com Article: Abu Ghraib, Whitewashed

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Jul 24 13:44:31 PDT 2004

Re:  NYTimes.com Article: Abu Ghraib, Whitewashed

I dunno....

What are these "fantastic new revelations and awakenings"......?

I've known this kind of stuff goes on in and with "Our Military" since I
was a child.

Instead of fairy tales, my father would tell me tales of The U.S. Military
he accumulated throughout his time spent in the Army here, landing at
Normandy on D-Day plus 1, and working his way across Europe all the way to
Russia, etc.

Thus my education about America and War and Our Military began as an infant
with an experienced instructor that I had no reason to believe was lying to me.

When are people here going to wake up and finally admit to themselves that
if you live in America you basically exist under a
Military-Industrial-Government-Etc Dictatorship..?

Most likely NEVER.

They will briefly listen to people who thusly describe where they live for
a few seconds, and then tune them out as crackpot anarchists.

After all, anyone who questions "America" or "Our Military" are, of course,
nothing more than Unpatriotic Traitors.

Even if they're right.

The reality of their situation is just too much to bear, much less to
accept or even just admit to themselves.

It just "could never happen here".

Well, it happened long ago.  You just sat there and watched it, whether you
knew you were watching it happen or not.

And now it's just too fucking late.

For the most part, the Majority of your Senators etc are already bought and
sold.

You couldn't rein in your "system of government" here if you were God
almighty himself at this late date.

Your Government is run by Corporations, Money-people, and Ideologues, who
wield The World's Largest Military like they were hanging out the afternoon
wash.

We possess the world's *largest* cache of nuclear, biological, and chemical
weapons, and run around the globe eating anyone else who even suggests that
they might like to build "one".

Our will is Law, and we have a Military to back us up on it and prove it if
anyone is stupid enough to question our Godness.

And, for the most part, just as this article has noted, our Military also
lives in a completely separate world of Justice than the rest of us lowly
Americans are designated to.

All the rest of our Governmental Agencies, such as the CIA, also live under
this Phantom Justice System, so that, too, is not news.

Sure, we need Our Military to protect us from various threats.

However, they have reached such an orgasmic height of Godness that we now
need someone to protect us from them.

When a Senate investigation asks where are the missing thousands of pages
from the investigative report about Our Military, Our Military simply turns
around and says that their dog ate their homework, plus "It's really
nobody's business but ours to begin with.  Fuck off.  It's Classified.  Who
the hell do you think you are anyway...?".

Great response.

Some day, inbetween our Government, Money-people, Ideologues, Corporations,
Military, etc, who wave the flag in our faces, kiss babies, shout mom,
apple pie, and invoke the name of God and Jesus, the American People are
just going to have to wake up and realize where they live.

Our Top People are the WMD.

And you lost control of them long long long, long long long, long ago.

And you're not about to get control of them back anytime soon.

You live in a world where a right wing oil hawk doing business with the cut
throat (literally) Saudis etc, during a time of "terrorism", can lead a
nation into a country under false pretenses, fabricated threats, and basic
lies, destroy 10's of thousands of people, set up a puppet government,
torture, maim, and murder tons of people across a literal regional Gulag
system, and have both Major political parties form a Commission to
investigate how we got into all this and come back with an almost perfect
Whitewash of the situation, while people from such things as The Washington
Post complicitly praise it as God's gift to Clarity, Truth, and Reality, as
everyone at The Top states "What Laws..?  We don't need no stinkin
Laws...  We ARE the Laws...!!", and your Own Military, among others, sits
there and states "We investigate ourselves...!!", and when Our "Senate"
(whoever that is these days) investigates Our Military, Our Military comes
back with "Who the fuck gave YOU the right to investigate US....??!!  Fuck
off......!!!!".

And, all again while waving the flag, mom, apple pie, and God and Jesus in
our faces, and shouting down and labelling anyone who even mildly disagrees
with their positions or actions as raving lunatical left wing liberal
unpatriotic anarchist traitors.

Instead of as just the Real Americans who can see through all their Bullshit.

Which they are.

If you don't REALLY understand and know where you REALLY live at this time,
then there's nothing more I can say that would even MILDLY impress you,
even as just a feeble attempt.

You've been screwed, blued, and tattooed.

With the name of "The Beast" appropriately popped on your ass.

However, if I were you, I wouldn't be worried as much over how to bring
Democracy to "the godless heathen infidels in turbans etc" as I would be
over how to bring Democracy back to America, which it fled long ago.

Even though it still remains in some of our Hearts.

You just can't rein in a completely out of control Government, Military,
Etc, who are already bought and sold by Corporate Earth, Ideologues from
Hell, and Other Interested Parties, with just your Heart.

Especially when they look you in the face, waving God, Flag, Mom, and Apple
Pie, and tell you to "Go Fuck Yourself.  Mind your own business."

They forgot LONG ago that They ARE "Our Business".

When various entities in "A Democracy" forget they owe their Allegiance to
YOU, The People, rather than to themselves, like the reality is now, you're
in Deep Shit.

You've been in Deep Shit for a LONG LONG time.

It's nice to see some of you finally waking up, but you're a day late and a
dollar short.

With people like Seymour Hersh already making speeches saying stuff like "I
don't see how we can ever stop it.......", you might as well kiss your butt
and your country permanently good-bye.

And with people like Homeland Security Etc turning so many little cowboys
and indians at the bottom rung here into "Good Little American Spies"
watching their neighbors like hawks, and Liberties and Rights being called
for to "give them up For A While, it's Necessary for Your Safety and the
Freedom of America and your Children", it's time to do more than just wake
up, kids.

Wouldn't it be great if you yourself could just wake up one day and just
say "Fuck off...!!  It's none of your business....!!" to your Government,
your Military, your CIA, your FBI, your Homeland Security, your Senate,
your IRS, your Police, your junior homeland security g-man next door with
his listening device, your You Name It.......?

Dream on.  You'd be in American (or Syrian) Prison before you could blink.

However, if you live in America, that's where you stand now, all your Top
Men have basically turned around to you, The People to whom they OWE Their
Allegiance, The People who literally Pay for Everything they do, in both
Money and Lives and Etc, and shouted "Fuck off...!!  It's
Classified...!!  Mind your own business...!!  Go fuck yourself.....!!!!",
as they slaughter whomever they please, among other interesting things.

Do you feel better now, you unpatriotic questioning liberal left wing tree
hugging anarchist traitors......??

I certainly hope so.

In this case, the Truth setting you Free, is a fairy tale.

They no longer care about "The Truth".

Only about their own Power and their ability to wield it unquestioned.

Checks and Balances to them is wussy stuff.

Allegiance to The American People is just a sad bi-product which can easily
be skirted.

You're a prisoner in your own Country.

Shouting and waving the flag when they tell you to and for whatever reasons
they give at the current moment.

Your own Top Guys have become the WMD, which you can not rein in as you
continue to pay their salaries, their benefits, and their retirements.

Oh well...

So we can't beat them, then let's JOIN them......!!!!

The next time you back into a tree in your yard, and it falls over onto
your neighbor's garage killing his little innocent 4 year old daughter, get
out of your car, stare him in the face, wave the flag at him, invoke apple
pie, mom, God, and Jesus, and shout "Mind your own business...!!  Go fuck
yourself...!!" and see what happens.

Normally, he should just look down at the ground, go back into his house,
and seal himself and the rest of his family in his hallway with some duct
tape and plastic sheeting.

If he doesn't, then I suggest you mail your Government, Military, Etc for
the Full Instructions on how to pull off a Complete Betrayal.

Your "Reality" in this country we proudly call America is An Illusion.

But, please, don't just take my word for it.

Just think about it.

Nothing more.  Nothing less.

Well....   Sorry, but I have to go now.  The neighbors are coming over to
hear my pirated audio tape of the little 10 year old boys being fucked up
the ass in Abu Ghraib by the American Justice System.  Heh, what a cool
weekend party this is going to turn out to be......!!

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.