[Mb-civic] query ANTI BUSH PROJECT?

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Jul 24 02:19:22 PDT 2004

Re:  query ANTI BUSH PROJECT?

Richard Haase wrote:

======
guys; have great anti bush project ( stage )
W FOR KING
that I can open right across the street from the republican convention
virtually
will get major national press etc
had interested investor; guy was a " window shopper "
and " punked "
putting out feelers anyone out there or friend of friend etc
to make major anti bush project happen?
hit a visceral chord in anyone?

anyway hope everyone is very well
and peace
==========

Richard,

That sounds like a =VERY= good idea.  I hope you get the money to produce
it.  Yes, if it gels, it would get International Coverage, not just domestic.

On another note, however, that area during their convention is gonna be
almost a "war zone", heh, I suggest you try to get someone like the Laker
Girls cheerleaders to work Security for the show.

I'll come and play "Uncle Cheeseburger" and carry a placard that says
"Bitch At Bush" outside......

I always wanted to work with the Laker Girls.

:)

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.