[Mb-civic] The 9/11 Panel's Report

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Jul 23 14:29:58 PDT 2004

p.s:

The Washington Post also dribbled:

"The quality of the commission's investigation and the strength of its
evaluation of the bureaucratic problems should serve as a catalyst for a
tremendously important discussion: Is America prepared to commit itself to
this war for the long term, and how must society be organized to do so?"

If anyone has a copy of The Washington Post, send it to me so I can use it
as toilet paper.

It is NOT "American Society" that "Must Be (Re-) Organized".

It's the g*dd*mn American Government and all their Military-Industrial-Etc
cronies, who have held the door Wide Open for this to happen for so long as
they literally profited from it, that needs to be "Re-Organized".

"Is America prepared to commit itself to this war for the long term?"

No, not with ASSHOLES for Leaders who got us into all this to begin with,
who, as with just about everything else under the sun, still adamantly
refuse to accept and admit their own accountability.

(They would go to PRISON for it if they did.  They already know that Small
Fact.)

Nor with "Official Commissions" who whitewash the Real Origins of this mess.

Nor with The American Media who sits there and helps continue the coverups
of The True Causes.

That's pure suicide, for both Americans and America itself.

Which is exactly where we stand at this moment.

Report or no Report.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.