[Mb-civic] Bush, Republicans, Right Wing Religious Nuts, You Bunch Of Loser Chickensh*ts.........

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Jul 20 21:11:56 PDT 2004

Bush, Republicans, Right Wing Religious Nuts, You Bunch Of Loser
Chickensh*ts.........

Yeah yeah yeah, I know, that's probably not the way to "make friends and
influence people".

Hey......   Fuck em.

Jerry Mann was about my age.

I graduated high school with him.

He played trombone.  He was a farmer.

He was a lovely happy strong hard working man.  Devoted husband and father
of 2.

14 years ago he was riding in his pickup, coming over a hill he looked down
at the seat for something for a brief second, and slammed into an oil truck
head on that had lost its way and was pulled across the little 2 lane
country highway turning around.

He didn't have his seat belt on, in the middle of the country sticks a mile
from his home, so the authorities, judge, jury, etc, decided it was all his
fault that he was paralyzed from the neck down.

He didn't get a penny for help with anything.

(I love the justice system down here in Texas, it's about as George &
Barbara Bush Republican as one can get.)

That was 14 years ago.

He has lain in bed, in his wheelchair, pushing little things on his
computer with a little stick in his mouth, writing poetry, sending emails,
etc, for 14 years.

It has been =HORRIBLE= for both him and his family.

His "friends" just quit going out to see him.

He refused to let the doctors cut something on his spine which would have
made his spasms less because, as he always told me, he kept praying to God
that they would eventually let stem cell research go forward and then he
and people like him would finally have a chance, especially if he didn't
let the doctors sever that one little place he hoped he might have a chance
for full recovery some day in the future.

He pushed little buttons with that little stick in his mouth for 14 years.

He died recently.  He's gone to heaven.  Little stick in his mouth and all.

After 14 years of struggling with almost complete paralysis, his brain
finally began to swell for some reason within his cranium, and it just
killed him.

He laid up in the crummy hospital in San Antonio for a few weeks, seeing if
the doctors could do anything to save him, but they couldn't stop it,
nobody could help him.

Bush, you right wing hardliner Republicans, you right wing hardliner
Religious Nuts, and all the rest of you Pure Assholes out there in America
Land, you can all go fuck yourselves.

My friend is dead because you have your heads up your asses.

And he sat here in this miserable little place and suffered MISERABLY for
14 years writing letters with a stick in his mouth to other people in
wheelchairs across America hoping someone would come and help them.

And you cocksuckers just don't give a shit.

Because YOU or YOUR LOVED ONES are not laying down in a wheelchair
paralyzed yourselves.

Or else YOU would be screaming your heads off about getting stem cell
research done IMMEDIATELY.

And I, you, and every cockroach under the sky knows that sad Fact by now.

But since it's not YOU there, you just don't give a flying shit.

At all.

You'll send 1,000 American soldiers to their deaths in a country where
bin-Laden couldn't even take a piss without the Iraqis shooting at his
dick, and kill 10,000 men, women and children along the way, but you won't
let stem cell research go ahead to try to save the MISERABLY SUFFERING
PARALYZED PEOPLE IN AMERICA, because of your Political, Philosophical, and
Religious IDIOCIES FROM HELL.  And you'll sit there and play golf, have
sex, get your gut full of booze and food, take a shower, watch movies, go
for a drive, enjoy sports, stroll down the avenue, etc etc etc, while the
MISERABLY SUFFERING, AFFLICTED, PARALYZED, DYING, DISEASED People Across
America sit here and ROT, and ROT, and ROT, until they DIE.

MISERABLY.

You cocksuckers.

Fuck you until Jesus comes back.  And beyond.

I hope he takes a big shit on your heads when he does.

Here's to Jerry Mann.  One of the best people I have ever known.

A curse upon The Houses that let him die like an amoeba.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.