[Mb-civic] "Tear Down That Wall, Mr. Sharon....!!!!!!!!!!"

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Jul 13 01:54:38 PDT 2004

"Tear Down That Wall, Mr. Sharon....!!!!!!!!!!"

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/07/11/israel.barrier/index.html

"The international court, created in 1946, is the main legal body of the
United Nations and is usually called upon to settle disputes between states."

"Israel seized the West Bank from Jordan and Gaza from Egypt during the
1967 Six-Day War and began building settlements there soon after."

"The ruling was the second against the barrier in the past two weeks.
Israel's high court ruled June 30 that a section of the barrier under
construction must be rerouted to avoid infringing on the lives of 35,000
Palestinians."

(CheeseNote:   The Israeli Government's response was basically "Buzz
Off".  Then the Palestinian Prime Minister said this: )

"Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qorei rejected the ruling as not
resolving the real issue. "I don't think it's a matter of changing the
route or not," he said. "It's been built, it's a wall, a separation wall,
which is being built on the Palestinian territory."

"It separates between the family itself, between the students and their
schools, between the children and their parents, between the patients and
their hospitals, etc. Therefore it is a real separation, racism separation
wall and therefore this should be fallen."

I dunno...........................

Is "The Wall" a good thing or a bad thing....?

All I know is that these kind of very strange 425 Mile Stone Etc kinda
Walls with machine gun turrets and razor wire at the top in different
places here and there, always have a habit of happening when The People are
foolish enough to put their military personnel (these days at least, lol),
among other odd people, In Charge of The Actual Government of Their Only
Country.

NEVER, and I mean NEVER!, forget that.

"We won't, Uncle Cheeseburger........!!!!"

"Allright, see that you don't....  Now go to sleep.  Dream of...  Dream
of.....     Well.......      Dream of something nice......."

"Ok, Uncle Cheeseburger, we will.......!!"

Click.

The children hug each other closely that night.  Dreams of finding a female
cricket to go with their mascot dance through their heads.......

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.