[Mb-civic] Hear Hear !!!

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Dec 30 23:40:14 PST 2004

Re:  Hear Hear !!!

p.s:

======
God bless our service men who are fighting to protect our right to pray and
worship God. . . .

May 2005 be the year the silent majority is heard and we put God back as
the foundation of our families and institutions.
=======

p.s.:

About that part, if our service men are in Iraq protecting America's right
to pray and worship God, this is the first I have ever heard of that being
why they are there.  No biggie, just the same blatant whatever-Christian
propaganda.

And that "God should be the foundation of all our families and
institutions" (not just any God, but Jesus Christ, the only real one) is
the same old propaganda.

Basically that entire thing is a bunch of whatever-Christian propaganda
straight from core of it all and has nothing whatsoever to do with "freedom
of speech" in my personal viewpoint, but rather *demands* "One Nation, One
People, Under God, Not Just Any God, But OUR God, After All WE Are America,
Well, At Least A Religious Majority" just about every 2 words in the entire
piece.

And is brought forth in the guise of "We are only exercising our civil
liberties", as most such propaganda (from any source) usually is.

Oh well, ok...  I'm Jesus'd out tonight...

:|

The only problem is that if someone in America wished equal civil liberties
of freedom of speech to publicly broadcast words from the Koran or some
other non-Jesus religion before the Super Bowl or just a high school
football game, well, heh, it ain't gonna happen.

And why?  Because "We are Christian America...!!!!".

That's unacceptable.  No religion should dominate the opening of sporting
or other events that are non-religious events (and especially those
financed by public taxes such as all schools everywhere almost).

It's just that simple.

If for some reason they feel they ballistically need to dominate the public
address system before such sporting and other events at non-religious
public gatherings, other religions, which unfortunately also happen to
exist side by side Christiandom in America, should definitely be afforded
equal opportunity, again, of exercising their civil liberty freedom of
speech clauses as well on the behalf of their Gods, heathen though they may
all be as most of us all realize at this late date of wacky Jesus crappers
playing king of every mountain and now trying to hide behind The
Constitution as their legal redemption.

Let's just either you know what or get off the pot.

If we're going to EVENTUALLY rename America into "Christian America", then
dammit let's just get on with it before George W. gets out of office so we
can have our stationery altered accordingly in a prudent manner.

Or, forget everything from everyone, and we will just compromise and all
prayers before non-secular gatherings events will now be read strictly from
the Christian verses of the King James Bible or something, but they must
all be read in Yiddish.

If the Christians won't buy that, or an equivalent, then I still say screw
the control-freaking sucknuts.

And if they don't like that, since they're trying to dominate the public
address systems before non-religious events, among others, on vast premises
bought and paid for and sustained by public taxes of all types of people
from all types of religions in America, especially sporting events where
vast amounts of American youths congregate regularly, then they can just
have Jesus come talk to me about it.

Which is going to be extremely hard for them to do that since he's standing
over my shoulder watching me type this right now and laughing his ass off.

p.s.  Happy New Year to all youse and yours.

Cheeseburger

- Gonna buy me a Mercury...  and cruise up and down that road...