[Mb-civic] Hear Hear !!!

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Thu Dec 30 20:48:10 PST 2004

Well said Lyle, thats what IT is all about   :-)..... Thank you.

peace
barbara
>From: "Lyle K'ang" <lyve at netzero.com>
>Date: Fri, Dec 31, 2004, 3:01am (EST+5)
>To: mb-civic at islandlists.com
>Subject: Re: [Mb-civic] Hear Hear !!!

I believe in God Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth...so what?!

I also believe in Master Buddha who believes in Jesus Christ and said
so..so what?!

I believe in the Koran, the Bible, The new Testament, the Old Testament
and find fault in all of it, except the Koran...so what?!

I believe in Mohammed, Jesus the Christ, God the Father, Wakantanka,
Great Spirit, Magical Being and Healer, & Elohim, so what?!...

I believe in prophets; whether they are brown, black, red, yellow or
white. So what?!

I'm going to the greatest place that I can imagine after I die...because
I am kind, generous, forgiving, and bright...so what?!

I really am trying to live the best, ethical, holy life that I can now,
I pray in my own way for people but sometimes my human-side gets in my
way, but hey!!! Aren't we all human? So What?!

So what?! So what, are we fighting for!? Why aren't we all trying to
outlaw war and really exercise the powers of Peace? so what?!

Yes, I do believe in the military, I'm a veteran of the Vietnam era. So
what?!

We still can focus with an eye for peace and learn more how to be more
spiritual in practice and doing....learn how to create MIRACLES, THAT'S
THE BEST WAY! Let's grow and learn to LOVE again. so what?!

What aren't we more gentle as a people? Why?!! Because most of us on
this planet follow the herd mentality, are ignorant or arrogant because
its easy and don't give a damn about you or I. So what?!

Because I do give a damn, have seen the other side, know where my butt
is and respect the Spirit!!!
Now-you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR and have a Merry Christmas, Hanukkah,
and Kwanza. When it comes up again in 2005, you be real proud of who you
are, what your parents taught you, honor you parents and friends
throughout the year...you hear?! So what?!

I don't care (though I can emphathize) if you came here chained-up, or
were persecuted for your religion, or had your self-esteem under attack
because the 'whities' said so. I don't care if niggers, hunkies, spicks
or wet-backs got your goat. So What?!

We have to learn how to be kind, gentle, by being a man or woman-I'm
preaching-somebody's got to. So WHat?!.

What matters is that you belong and that's what's up.
 love you-that's why!!
Lyle K'ang,

~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com