[Mb-civic] A Devil's Island for Our Times

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Tue Dec 28 18:50:55 PST 2004

Invade Guantanamo NOT the island of Cuba itself.... these poor people
(the Cubans) have nothing to do with OUR governments crazy doings.

peace,
barbara
>Date: Tue, Dec 28, 2004, 3:33pm (EST-3)
>From: michael at intrafi.com
 >Subject: [Mb-civic] A Devil's Island for Our Times

This story was sent to you by: michael butler
--------------------
A Devil's Island for Our Times
--------------------
How can we let this evil persist?
Robert Scheer
December 28 2004

It is time to invade Cuba and put an end to what has become another
Devil's Island in the annals of government-sanctioned torture. The
barbaric treatment of political prisoners on the island is made no more
palatable by being conducted in the name of an ideology that claims to
be liberating the world from its shackles.

The complete article can be viewed at:
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-scheer28dec28,0,3348122.column
Visit latimes.com at http://www.latimes.com