[Mb-civic] Ending Western Influence In The Middle East

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Dec 26 15:07:19 PST 2004

Ending Western Influence In The Middle East

http://counterpunch.com/roberts12132004.html

(excerpt)

Undersecretary of Defense Douglas Feith is the neocon Likudnik who was
tasked with cooking up the false "intelligence" that President Bush used to
deceive the US public into supporting an illegal invasion of Iraq. With the
US military now trapped in the Iraqi quagmire, Feith wants the US to attack
Iran.

Cheeseburger

- Yeah, I found Santa Claus screwing my wife but he brought me a football
helmet so I figure it was an even trade.  Iraq, Iran, the Middle East?  Who
cares.  If I can get free football gear from some guy that only shows up
once a year and screws my wife, I figure, hey, I'm an American, what else
could I ever want...