[Mb-civic] tick... tick... tick... tick... tick... tick... tick...

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Thu Dec 23 13:35:47 PST 2004

well put...

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

-- Cheeseburger <maxfury at granderiver.net> wrote:
Re:  tick... tick... tick... tick... tick... tick... tick...

=====
What will it take to deprogram the earth?
=====

I'm working on it.   It's obviously going to take much more WD-40 than I
currently possess.

=====
We need a steersman, who has an eye on the stars, a knowing in his mind and
heart and a steady hand on the throttle of tomorrow...
=====

We have those already.  The only problem we still have is that they keep
getting shot in the head, and those that don't people like Karl Rove and
Karen Hughes finish off before they can get started.

It remains extremely difficult to push an actually good and wise person to
The Top when The Top continues to be run by legalized mafiadom.

Cheeseburger

- Where have all the wise people with real power gone, shot in the head and
stabbed in the back by ch*ckensh*ts unfit to shine their shoes.