[Mb-civic] CLARIFICATIONS FROM MICHAEL

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Thu Dec 23 12:01:53 PST 2004

Dear Friends,

These Lists were started to create easy communion between all of us.

Now I find that I am deleting large numbers of emails as I am aware they are
insulting. I never thought that would happen.

The HAIR List was the originator and was really to help with exchange of
information particularly to new directors, etc to HAIR. It used to be really
interesting as there were so many exchanges about what to do with particular
production problems.
Recently it has been taken over by personal exchanges of little interest to
the members.
As you know my original involvement with HAIR was political. Therefore when
the Red problem began to become serious I started to post political items.
There were complaints about this.

Thus we started the Civic List which has grown and continues political
input. Some are on both lists. The rules are the same for both.

Any personal insults or negative remarks are not acceptable. If you want to
feud get off the Lists and do it with personal email addresses.
These lists are not for personal messages. They for exchange of information
pertinent and of interest to all. If you want to make dates or discuss
personal activities please do it directly to the person or personal
involved.
Yes, it is a bulletin board but one for items of general interest to all.

Keep items of political interest off the HAIR List.
Keep items of HAIR off the Civic List.
Any further insults will necessitate the removal that individual/individuals
from the Lists.

Nina, Patrick and I do not want to continue these problems. If they cannot
be solved it would be better to shut the Lists down.

Happy Holidays, Peace and Love to you All
Michael