[Mb-civic] tick... tick... tick... tick... tick... tick... tick...

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Wed Dec 22 16:28:12 PST 2004

yes...merry christmas and a happy new year.

"We are spiritual beings having a human experience."
Some more spiritual than others and wiser as we head towards the 'eve of destruction'.

Don't forget to thank your lucky stars that at least you know the difference between spiritual knowing and human indoctrination.

What will it take to deprogram the earth?
We need a steersman, who has an an eye on the stars, a knowing in his mind and heart and a steady hand on the throttle of tomorrow...I trust those kinds of human experiences.
Peace...

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

-- Cheeseburger <maxfury at granderiver.net> wrote:
tick... tick... tick... tick... tick... tick... tick...

I was winding my watch the other day.  I can't really remember why.  Time
is so fleeting.  The horrors of this planet are so voluminous and
saturating that its name is almost no longer spoken, if anyone can any
longer even truly remember it.  So why wind my watch then...?  Spy
satellites everywhere.  Technology that can fry your brain or make you hear
Donald Duck's voice instructing you to eat your liver with some fava beans
and a nice chianti.  Who can fight oblivion..?  Surely there are some among
you that are that brave, and confident.  I certainly hope you have one heck
of a plan.  So in the face of insurmountable odds, not being insane enough
to hand off the actual revolution to "the new people", I again find myself
pondering paintings, photos, and musing musings of all sorts of funny
things, such as what if death and disease are entities rather than merely
natural or manmade occurrences...  or merely something like, as someone put
some parallel up here so long ago about "The Matrix" or something, we
really ARE just merely insects in a vast unnoticeable experiment being
poked and probed and twisted by some alien beings in one of those 12
dimensions Einstein pointed out before he stepped over to some of them, or
possibly just the 2nd one.

I dunno...  If either a spiritual or dimensional attack is being constantly
waged en masse wholely unrecognized for what it is, if you add to that that
the governments of the world are now passing, again, around devices which
can boil the water under your skin, vibrate your internal organs to a point
of death, or merely put audible thoughts into your cranium at their whim,
you better have one fucking great plan up your sleeve or I want my money
back this show sucks.

Other than that, and all the usual death, destruction, politicion, etc
circling the globe, I had something to do for a few moments.  Nice posts up
above.  The fabric of the world is obviously still firmly glued together
with melted milk duds.

Glad I could stop by, tell a few jokes, and make you laugh.

For what would this world of duality popping out birth, death, marriage,
divorce, salvation, damnation, healing, destruction, etc etc blah blah blah
you get the picture be without simple humor as some kid somewhere on this
globe was getting their brains blown out, starved to death, rubbed out by
refusing them basic medicine an ordinary monkey gets in a zoo, or fucked up
the ass with a leather spiked whip by some new master named whatever every
2 seconds...?

Laugh, clown, laugh...

Your jokes better be funny as hell.

I now return to contemplating the dimensions and who really is master after
all.  Remember to wind your watches.  Time is fleeting...  you've got
to...  keep control...  After all, you either control your demons, or
evils, of this world, or they control you.  Right..?  Try not to be such a
puppet as you're being a puppet, as are we all.  Indeed, the world truly is
all "merely just a stage".  Time to wake up little puppets.  Don't forget
your lines.  You only get one chance this time.

Happy Holidays to you and yourn...

:p

Cheeseburger

- Where have all the flowers gone, long time passing...  When will they
ever learn, when will they ever  learn...  [Editor's Note:  Obviously
never.  Well, as the little kid driving the car that crashed into the barn
in "Brother Where Art Thou" said "You ain't the boss of me...".  Try to
remember that as your mind, soul, and life is invaded each millisecond and
you are jumping to the rhythm of the unseen drummers.  For every lock there
is a key.  Free yourself.  Free the earth.  Free the universes.  Wake
up.  It's not a dream.  It's a disaster.  Beings are waiting for no one but
you to go save them and you're sitting there rearranging your balls in your
underwear.  Who indeed is the master..?  If you ever find out and are
unsatisfied for any reason, I suggest you do something about it.  But at
least for heck's sake, remember to wind your watch.  Every frigging second
you waste costs a life.  At the minimum.  Freedom.  It's more than just a
tasty sandwich.  Welcome back to The Revolution.  We've only been waiting
centuries.  Wind your watch next time.  Remind yourself.  Please.]