[Mb-civic] Conyers needs 1 million emails--2004 election hearing

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Mon Dec 13 13:06:35 PST 2004

RE:  Fwd: [ccds_midwest] Conyers needs 1 million emails -- 2004
election hearing

Please take the action below to help Rep. Conyers force hearings on
Ohio.

Rep. John Conyers feels he needs a million e-mails to compel the House
Judiciary Committee to hold hearings about the 2004 election. I appeal
to you to ... spread this message among your list of liberal friends and
associates. Go here:

http://www.house.gov/judiciary_democrats/contact.html

and tell the Judiciary Committee you want hearings on Ohio!

Please include the following in your letter:

I am writing to urge the House Judiciary Committee to hold hearings as
soon as possible on irregularities in the 2004 election.