[Mb-civic] Just get over it

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Tue Dec 7 20:52:21 PST 2004

Is it just me or is the Bush administration to blame for this
interrogation mess or not? There are I am sure some sadistic ordinary
military men BUT most are following orders from higher up to humiliate
the prisoners.

peace,
barbara
>From: "Lyle K'ang" <lyve at netzero.com>
>Date: Wed, Dec 8, 2004, 4:03am (EST+5)
>To: harry.sifton at sympatico.ca,
>mb-civic at islandlists.com
>Subject: Re: [Mb-civic] Just get over it
Amen Brother-amen! We as a nation have much to atone for. I wonder if
we'll ever get the chance to watch or witness change? But who am I, just
another imperfect mortal at best.
On the high side-I even wonder, what is the level of the bar? If I were
a judge I suppose I would know, but in God's eye, I wonder-just
wonder...how much does HE allow to go on and when is enough, enough!
I continue to just wonder...
Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com
Please note: message attached

These so called special forces personal are into it.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041208/D86R4BD00.html

They have lowered themselves to a base barbaric.
Point being, they are poorly trained and have resorted to a violence
that is unacceptable.

I thought that US special forces personal where the highest trained in
their profession in the world, wrong!
They are just as criminal, bad as ....... (I will not go there...)

Propaganda is amazing, I feel sorry for the American people. But more
sorry for the people/families they have killed/hurt !

Later H