[Mb-civic] Just get over it

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Tue Dec 7 20:03:53 PST 2004

Amen Brother-amen! We as a nation have much to atone for. I wonder if we'll ever get the chance to watch or witness change? But who am I, just another imperfect mortal at best.

On the high side-I even wonder, what is the level of the bar? If I were a judge I suppose I would know, but in God's eye, I wonder-just wonder...how much does HE allow to go on and when is enough, enough!

I continue to just wonder...

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

Please note: message attached