[Mb-civic] Just get over it

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 7 19:31:37 PST 2004

These so called special forces personal are into it.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041208/D86R4BD00.html
They have lowered themselves to a base barbaric.
Point being, they are poorly trained and have resorted to a violence that is unacceptable.

I thought that US special forces personal where the highest trained in their profession in the world, wrong!
They are just as criminal, bad as ....... (I will not go there...)

Propaganda is amazing, I feel sorry for the American people. But more sorry for the people/families they have killed/hurt !

Later H