[Mb-civic] Giuliani compare Bush to Churchill: transcript

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Aug 31 22:15:50 PDT 2004

Re:  Giuliani compare Bush to Churchill: transcript

First, who the hell is "Chur(d)hill"....??   LOL...  Come on guys and gals,
use those spell checkers, hehehehe.....  :)

Secondly, a message from "Cream":

"I went down to the crossroads, fell down on my knees.
Down to the crossroads, fell down on my knees.
Asked the Lord above for mercy, "Save me if you please." "

Thirdfully, if this isn't the crossroads of the literal Future of Earth,
nothing is.

Fourth, Giuliani is an asshole.

He was an asshole yesterday, he was an asshole while giving his speech at
the GOP Conviction, and so far there is no indication that he's not going
to be an asshole tomorrow.

Here, here's the gallery of all the GOP Convention speeches so far, read
them all.  Learn why your country is going to hell in a handbasket and who
is taking us there, what they actually have to say, and how they're all so
lovingly connected:

http://www.nynewsday.com/news/politics/rnc/nyc-speechesgallery,0,7463559.storygallery?coll=nyc-homepage-headlines

They suck too, by the way.

Propaganda.

Nothing more, nothing less.

It's a presidential election year with 2 months left before "Zero-Hour".

Anyone who votes "Republican" in this particular Presidential Election is A
Fool.

If transparency and honesty are still two indelible requirement of Freedom,
then that leaves The Republican Party all alone outside in the cold with
just a machine gun and rabies.

Looking at the closest thing to them, which unfortunately just happens to
be us.

In American Politics movers and shakers and opportunists all seem to be
fluctuating between either praising their fellow party members or
apparently asking them out for a quick fuck.

It's no longer easy to tell the difference in the midst of such giant
volumes of Propaganda and Ass Kissing.

On into the breach of historical fabric........

RJ Mac also wrote:

"I did find a transcript of Giuliani's speech and for the benefit of those
on this list, have copied and pasted it below.  Whatever thoughts anyone
may have,
you're all welcome to them, but I think it's important to expose yourself
to all sides of an issue, including the raw data."

Yeah, I read that speech, I'd really like to reply to it almost line by
line and dissect it, thoroughly, it would be lots of fun (alas, really wish
I had that kind of time also, it would make a nice poem), but after having
absorbed it, I still can't tell where Giuliani's lips stop and George W.
Bush's butt begins.

It's a typical political convention propaganda speech.

Just like every damn one of the rest of them.

Speaking of "House Niggers", where the hell has Colin Powell been hiding
anyway lately.......??

Harry Belafonte would like to have a chat with him.

Using the phrase which Belafonte so fondly slapped at Powell etc, you get
up at a political convention, or on a radio or television show, or at a
speech, or at a rally, or in a newspaper report, or etc, and you open your
mouth and suddenly no matter what "color" you are, you are just one of a
vast string of "House Niggers" flapping your lips, waving your charm,
caressing your lies into sweet cherry pie fit for the masses, and shouting
the praises of "The Massah" to anyone who was not smart enough to cover
their ears.

Add to all that beautifully orchestrated crap that George W. Bush and all
the gang that surrounds him are among the top 5 worst things that has ever
happened to America AND the World starting to be recognized by even
Republicans themselves, and you have endless lurid piles of shit vomiting
out of beings' mouths under bright colored lights who are trying their best
to look as human as possible without breaking out into laughter as they're
fucking America up the butt.

Great show.

Love every minute of it.

It's always the same every 4 years, but I love it anyway.  Beats watching
the grass grow.

Comparing George W. Bush, the Little Traitor (Chaplin, hehe) himself, to
Winston Churchill, which is hilarious within itself, lol, still winds up
not making Giuliani any less of an asshole than he was yesterday.

I'm not really very interested in comparing notes with Republicans, or
anyone else, who is going to definitely vote "Republican" in this
Presidential Election here in 2 months.

I get so very bored so very quickly.  It's always the same story.  It's
like they have a little Propaganda Pill and they mail all these people
these pills in little envelopes and they swallow them and then the next
thing you know everybody's talking the same crappy Propaganda.

But then you turn around from the Propaganda, and you actually take a
little time out to watch, watch and see who does what, why they do it, how
they do it, when they do it, how damaging it is to us, the world, politics,
environment, life itself, economics, you name it, and The Republicans
Themselves come off as the underbelly of a snake that even the "Devil"
himself is afraid to kiss.

For those of you under 12, that means they are Dangerous.

Go ahead, I'll wait, for anyone who believes there are more interesting
definitions of "Dangerous" than the ones that already exist, go ahead, look
it up, we have a few seconds...

Dangerous means Dangerous.

The writing is on the wall.

I don't care if you're a leftie or a rightie, someone wrote it there on the
wall with indelible ink, and the more people that are staring at it, the
more they're starting to realize that "The Current Administration", and all
it's gang members and cottage industries, ARE DANGEROUS.

To all of us.

And to the best of my knowledge "The Republican Party" is not running
anyone else besides them in this upcoming Presidential Election.

If they were, hey, I might have to regroup my thoughts.

But they're not.

In closing, we leave you with the cartoon picture of Mae West laying their
on her chaise saying "Peel me a grape, Beulah." and Rudy Giuliani jumping
up to do it, placing it in her hand as the head of George W. pops out from
under her dress shouting "Look, daddy, I saved the world...!!!!"

That's as about as close to The Truth as I like to come these days midst
the reality of The Republican Party and what great noble things it has
managed to do for America and the World in the last 4 years.  If syphilis
is a blessing, then they have surely come to redeem us.

They suck.

They're dangerous.

And Giuliani is still an asshole.

Not much has changed in the real world.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.