[Mb-civic] !!!!!!

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sat Aug 21 16:17:37 PDT 2004

I feel I should give a critique for anyone interested.

Whether or not the author was intentionally going on this path, nevertheless what has emerged is an interpretation and creation of what duality is.

It is a belief that inside of everyone there is a total like being, opposite but in parrallel with your journey.

It is the growth of intelligence, taking the small self, to meet the larger and higher self, where together they meet their true being.

Separated most of their earhtly existence, these dual personalities have tried to become one and have resisted change, right in our own bodies. Because of conscious awareness, elevation of thought, the once separate existence become inseparable as a body of spirit.

There is NO religion, no boundaries but the oneness of human-kind. Once experienced, the life of spirit changes into the life of human-kind, which changes to natural entities. Natural entities are the spirits of nature. These spirits guide our way-for their is no life without the natural.

Therefore, we are nature and in nature we find our longevity, natural human-kind, togetherness, oneness forever...

Thanks,

Lyle K'ang

Please note: message attached