[Mb-civic] religion

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Aug 19 09:01:46 PDT 2004

Ian

I apologize to you if I misunderstood your position on faith ,It was the impression I got from you a few months ago when we went through this before. Again I do know that you are a minister I respect & admire you & anyone irregardless of thier beliefs if it comes from the passion of their & soul like yours does. . But the impression I did get from you was that anyone who does not believe in Jesus has no chance in getting into heaven, and are going to hell, The majority of the worlds population does not believe in Jesus & will never convert & follow his path so when they die I ask you straight out where do you think they are going?

Peace
Robin