[Mb-civic] U.S. Soldiers Kill 2 Abu Ghraib Detainees

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Aug 18 22:05:29 PDT 2004

U.S. Soldiers Kill 2 Abu Ghraib Detainees

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-iraq-abu-ghraib-deaths,0,4891443.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

Rubber Bullets, the kinder gentler enforcement weapon.

That's nothing.  Wait until they start putting that new technology that can
boil the water right underneath your skin etc into full production, across
the board, both abroad and here.  Moscow already ordered 100,000 units.

Humane Technology, I love it.   LOL.....

 From the mind of assholes ("Minolta", lol).

Poor Abu Ghraib prisoners.  Stuck in the middle between first being in the
wrong war concocted by madmen, lol, then being stripped naked, raped,
tortured, murdered etc, and now "Well, we were trying to save those 2 guys
over there, so we shot those 2 over there in the head with rubber
bullets.  We're sorry they died, but, hey, at least the other 2 were saved
and are still alive for us to fuck up the ass with a broomstick if we
want...  Hi Mom..!!  Tell the wife and kids I'm doin fine and will be home
soon.  Love and kisses and God bless America.  We're over here defending
the Freedom of us all.  P.S. Enclosing 2 disarmed rubber bullets for Junior
to play with...".

Democracy is apparently spreading quicker over there than I had imagined.

This might be a problem.....

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.