[Mb-civic] Saudis Sucker America In National Radio PR Blitz

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Aug 17 22:50:33 PDT 2004

Saudis Sucker America In National Radio PR Blitz

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-us-saudi-ads,0,4164871.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

It's kind of like the kettle calling the kettle the kettle and hoping
nobody will notice it's the kettle speaking.

Kind of how Our Government works, except with more money and better pr firms.

Actually, heh, it's the TON of OUR OWN taxpayers' money, lol, which WE keep
giving Saudi Arabia as FOREIGN AID which they are using to buy Nationwide
Radio Spots to convince All Americans that they are The Good Guys as they
remain a Royal Family Dictatorship with most of the Oil on Earth and all
the Democratic Tendencies of a rabid tarantula.

LOL......    Such irony.  Such phenomenon.  Such crap.

Bang, zoom, to the moon, Alice..............

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.