[Mb-civic] And Justice For All.....

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Aug 14 04:45:37 PDT 2004

And Justice For All.....

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-iraq-abu-ghraib,0,4592596.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

"Ambuhl and three other soldiers charged in the (Abu Ghraib) case will face
a pretrial hearing in a U.S. military tribunal in Mannheim, Germany, on
Aug. 23."

Oh, just shoot them.

Why bother with trials anymore.

Screw those pricks.

I know they're guilty, you know they're guilty, Our Military knows they're
guilty, America knows they're guilty.

To hell with Trials.

Our Military just finds people guilty normally anyway and sends them to
prison for forever, trials or no trials, so why bother with a trial in the
first place.

On second thought, I think the American Justice System is OBVIOUSLY
inferior to Our Military Justice System and needs major overhauling.

Let's just replace it with the Military Justice System where you stand
before 3 people who hate your guts already because you are "Lower Ranking
Scum" and who have their tongues up the Secretary of Defense's butt trying
to perform every Cover-up as quickly and as quietly and as far away from
Mainland America as possible.

Really.  Time's a wastin'.......

Let's just be done with it and convert to Military Justice For All.

Children can be born here in America with bayonets up their butts instead
of being circumcised so they can be automatically circumcised upon birth.

Come on.  Let's convert.  The Military just about sucks up every tax dollar
you ever thought of owning already.

Let's just go all the way and bend over each morning before we start our
day and Pledge Allegiance to Our Military's penises.

We all already do that, we just don't recognize The Ritual as it is still
so subtle.

Let's just do away with Ritual and go for the gusto.

Yep, true, I'll be the first to admit it, we DO need a Military to defend
America by blowing off little Iraqi kids' heads in wedding parties, but
that's beside the point.

What we are talking here is JUSTICE.

Hell, if standing before 3 people who already hate your guts and who have
their tongues up the Secretary of Defense's butt trying to perform every
Cover-up as quickly and as quietly and as far away from Mainland America as
possible works for Our Military, then HELL, it should work for ALL OF AMERICA.

You already know Our Military believes that.

Come on.  Don't delude yourself.  You know it.

Let's just confirm their beliefs, desires, and wishes, and just bend over
and take it like Real Americans and convert to Military Justice For All and
do everybody a real favor and save a lot of time watching them eat America
tidbit by tidbit.

Come on, let's all practice.  Make the children of the future proud of
*Their* "Forefathers".

Here we go now.  Open your wallet.  Put it on the table before you.  Bend
over and grab your ankles.  Ok, all together now....   "Hup two three
Ouch.  Hup two three Ouch.  Hup two three Ouch."

Excellent.  You fit right in already.

And Justice For All.

LOL.......   Hilarious.

The greatest joke told since 1776.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.