[Mb-civic] Iran Diplomatic Moves

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Aug 11 15:55:57 PDT 2004

Barbra

Iran holds all the cards at this point in time, Sader & Co. are only young
guns in Najariff, if that  'uprising' fails Sastani has the power.the
Shittes  will not retreat  the quagmire has only just  began.both the Shiite
& the Kurds have a real bad tatste in their mouth.   We left them  hi & dry
in 1991. I tend to believe the picture will unfiold in the days ,weeks &
months ahead.

Love Forever
Robin

Peace