[Mb-civic] 4 Arrested For Eating Family Member.....

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Aug 11 02:49:42 PDT 2004

4 Arrested For Eating Family Member.....

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-philippines-cannibalism,0,7907365.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

"MANILA, Philippines -- Four members of a family have been arrested and
charged with murder for allegedly killing and eating a relative during a
wedding reception -- and serving his flesh to unwitting party guests,
police said Tuesday."

"At the July 17 wedding of his daughter, Eladio Baule got angry with his
cousin Benjie Ganay who tripped and accidentally touched the bride's
bottom, said Senior Police Inspector Perla Bacuel, at Narra town in Palawan
province, southwest of Manila."

If we had those kind of customs in America, the GOP would have been weeded
out long ago.

:p

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.