[Mb-civic] FW: re. Michael Moore

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Aug 8 21:35:14 PDT 2004

FW: re. Michael Moore

Hehe....  I was just practicing, Richard.

:)

Hitchens, a man I have never heard of, was doing such a great job of
ripping Michael Moore and his movie (I've never seen it) to shreds, like he
did with Mel Gibson and his "Passion", and writes so good, that I just
thought I'd reply in "defense" of Moore who everyone and their mom with a
beef wants to discredit, for one reason or another.

And copy a little of Hitchen's style just as an added slice of cornbread
(maybe he'll read it someday and have something *really* mad to get pissed
off about, lol).

I did about 78 seconds worth of research on Hitchens, and that just came out.

If I had any *real* knowledge, I would probably be dangerous.

:|

Other than that, Moore might be somewhat "personally exploitive", as most
movie-makers are, but he, even with all his good ugly and bad points and
mistakes, has done his country, and the world, a service.

A very tiny one, but a genuine service nevertheless.

I just hate to see people like that called an "Asshole" for his "factual
mistakes" and attempt to totally discredit him, and his work, in the
ensuing process.  Especially since, one way or another, some phenomenal
good has come of it that nobody else seems to have been able to "capture",
including Hitchens himself.

It just ticks me off sometimes, Richard.

:)

"Uncle Cheeseburger..........!!"

"Yes, kids...?"

"You're bogarting while reading again and starting to ramble again........!!"

"ffssssswwwwsssshhhhhfff....  (squeaky voice)  ...Oh, okay, sorry.  I was
just reminiscing about the old days when Michael Moore helped save America..."

"We know you were, Uncle Cheeseburger.....!!  Now pass it, please....!!"

"Oh, ok, here......."

"Thank you, Uncle Cheeseburger...."

"You're welcome, kids.  Alright, now go to sleep, and I'll see you in the
morning..."

"Night, Uncle Cheeseburger......!!"

"Night, kids......."

Click.

"He smoked half our stash........!", Judi whispers.

"Yeah, I noticed...  what a hog..."

"We better hide our stash before we go to school tomorrow..."

"Where...?"

"I dunno......."

"Let's put it somewhere he never looks...."

"He looks everywhere, you know that...."

"Yeah..."

"Hmmm....."

"Let's put it in the bathtub, he never goes there..."

"Ok...."

"Night, Judi...."

"Night, Jimmy......."

Cheeseburger softly pulls his ear away from the door and tiptoes down the
hall grinning...

"Is he gone....?", one whispers....

"Yes....."

"Ok, we'll hide it place number 2 after he's asleep...."

"Ok....."

"Night, Judi...."

"Night, Jimmy....."

The cricket begins to softly chirp in its cage.....

Then it gets louder...  And louder...!   And louder.......!!

"Chiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppp.....!!!!"

"Oh, crap....."

"Yes, again........."

"Remind me to put his cage outside next time we smoke...."

"Ok...."

"Night, Judi...."

"Night, Jimmy......."

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.