[Mb-civic] “Lies and the Lying Liars who Tell Them"

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Aug 7 08:35:12 PDT 2004

"Lies and the Lying Liars who Tell Them"

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/05/07/earlyshow/main616307.shtml

"And these kids are my kid's age. For me not to be furious, to not be
furious with [Donald] Rumsfeld and [Paul] Wolfowitz and [Dick] Cheney and
Bush, I wouldn't be human. Whether you are for or against this war, they
blew it. And they have blood on their hands because of it. And I say that
on the air when I'm angry. And I'm sorry, but someone has to say it."

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.