[Mb-civic] Re: Ire To The Chief

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Aug 6 20:57:51 PDT 2004

Re:  Ire To The Chief

Gary Alan Fine wrote:

"Anyone who hobnobs with progressives knows by now that a fair proportion
of these bright and articulate Americans hate George W. Bush. They abhor
him. The embrace of Bush hatred has even appeared in otherwise sober
journals of opinion such as the New Republic. Why? How is it that so many
thoughtful people hold a belief that is surprising -- and troubling -- to
the vast majority of Americans?"

Because for all general purposes, and all snickering aside, it really looks
like Bush & Gang might actually be something like "The Beast" or something
or an intimate relative.     :|

Hehe, seriously, I had a local yokel come up to me some time back and ask
"Do you think Bush is the Anti-Christ...?".  I didn't really know how to
answer him, lol.

If one knows anything about the "Book of Revelations" in the christian? st
james version etc bible, what Bush & Gang have led and continue to lead us
through, lying cheating and stealing all the way, seems to fit right in
with "that particular story" no matter how many ways you hold the book up
to the lamp, lol.

Rational motive or no rational motive.  Manipulation nor no manipulation.

Disregarding any fairy tales etc, you have to ask yourself one question though.

Does the vastness and the complexity of the destruction that currently
exists over the face of the earth appear to be anything less than a science
fiction movie from Hell or something...?

Hmmm......????

Or do the people leading us through this melee of corruption on so many
levels here appear to be any less "apocalyptic" then the next guy on the
street....?

Of course, they could just be your run of the mill ordinary greedy
psychotic chickenshits, but who knows.......

"Uncle Cheeseburger........!!"

"Yes, kids, what is it....?"

"You're scarin' the crap out of us, Uncle Cheeseburger...!!"

"Well, kids....  If you had known Bush & Gang like I did they would make
Uncle Cheeseburger look like Lumpy the dog clown..."

"Hehehehehehe..... You're sooooo funny, Uncle Cheeseburger...!!"

"Hey, what is this crap....?  Didn't I tell you kids not to smoke...??"

"You smoke, Uncle Cheeseburger...!!"

"Yes, but you are just kids, you are different, I can do what I want, now
put those damn joints out and go to sleep..."

"If you don't let us smoke, we'll tell mama that you have a book, Uncle
Cheeseburger...!!"

"Smoke all you want, kids.  Have a good night...."

"Night, Uncle Cheeseburger......!!"

Click.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.