[Mb-civic] !!!

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 5 18:25:33 PDT 2004

Thought you might find this amusing....
Peace.

-------

After his death, Osama bin Laden went to heaven. There he was greeted by George Washington, who yelled at him, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive!"  Patrick Henry approached and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed."  James Madison came up and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"  Thomas Jefferson added, "It was evil men like you that provided me the inspiration to pen the Declaration of Independence!"  This continued as John Rudolph, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans came in and vented their anger at the Muslim terrorist leader.

As Osama stood trembling in absolute shock, an Angel appeared.  Bin Laden said to the Angel, "This is not what you promised me."

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you up here. What did you think I said?"