[Mb-civic] Harris is an idiot

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Aug 4 20:51:14 PDT 2004

Re:  Harris is an idiot

Harold Sifton wrote:

========
Harris's claims of a terrorist attack is dumb founding to local police,
they know of no issues?

This woman should be stripped of all responsibilities as a public figure.
========

Why, Harry, I'm surprised and shocked at you having so little respect for
American Congress-peoples.

She's not an idiot.   She's a fucking bitch.

Besides being rewarded with a Congresspersonship for her part in screwing
people out of their votes in Florida and America and having her tongue so
far up Bush & Family's butts that they have a hard time walking around
dragging her behind them, she's also a good indicator that not just "Men"
can be Total Treasonous Assholes and Politicians in the USA at the same time.

She helped screw America, got rewarded with a high-ranking job in the
Government for it, and all this "Look out, al-Qaeda is on your doorstep
NOW..!!" stuff (besides the real threats of something possibly happening)
is just another segment of the expected Republican run-up plan to Election
Day in November.

By election day the Republicans will have everyone in America gritting
their teeth with Fear before they cast their votes.

Al-Qaeda or no al-Qaeda.

What's so =very= interesting about it all is that "al-Qaeda", whoever that
is these days, most likely have =NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER= in interfering
with American Elections.  They normally like "big buildings" etc and have
plenty of time to sit around and "pick their targets carefully".  Bush, as
has already been noted here numerous times, is the best thing that ever
happened to them.

You can fill in the rest of the blanks for yourself.

Hey, if I'm wrong, you can sue me after Election Day.

However, more than likely, if anything goes "Boom" around Election Day,
al-Qaeda will be watching cable tv somewhere wondering who is stealing
their action.

After what I've seen lately, I no longer have to wonder.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.