[Mb-civic] this really is fun

Ginger Baker jabaka at futurenet.co.za
Tue Aug 3 07:45:21 PDT 2004

bear
.......i'm thouroughly enjoying myself....now we have john kerry promising to continue the "war on terrorism"...a war that was invented and declared by george ww3 to appease the american public after 911....it seems he just wants to be elected...the states are presented with the same problem as the u.k.   like who do we vote for...nobody likes tony blair yet who is there to replace him?  same in the states...liked the article on the democrats choosing the strong wrong 'un, kerry, while pushing aside the weak right one,dean....howard dean is right through and through but has an unfortunate personality very similar to michael foot....i suggest that the whole of the u.s.a. move up to red alert as the chances of an attack during an alert are minimal...during ww2 the brits planted a dead man with a brief case containing highly secret documents...they gave him a military rank and a history...of course the documents were false....the ploy worked....nowadays the terrorists could easily do this by putting false, and very convincing, stuff on their computors...knowing full well that computers are far from secure...meanwhile the real stuff is passed solely by word of mouth...think about it....madbaker