[Mb-civic] Kuwait Bans "Fahrenheit 911"...............

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Aug 1 23:41:19 PDT 2004

Kuwait Bans "Fahrenheit 911"...............

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-kuwait-fahrenheit-911,0,1082218.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

"We have a law that prohibits insulting friendly nations, and ties between
Kuwait and Saudi Arabia are special."

"The 9/11 commission investigating the 2001 terrorist attacks found no
evidence that any flights of Saudi nationals took place before the
reopening of national airspace on Sept 13."

(CheeseNote:  Lol, I didn't know that. I thought they left on the 12th or
something.  Haven't see the movie, someone clarify that one, eh..?)

"The film is already playing elsewhere in the Middle East, including the
United Arab Emirates and Lebanon."

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.