[Mb-civic] New weapons: FBI-Military-Etc Brain Wave Manipulation Etc (Hearing Voices? Read This Or Be Stupid)

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Aug 1 16:20:28 PDT 2004

Re:  New weapons

Well, Harold, I'm not a "member" of the LA Times, so I can't read that
article, nor am I a "member" of any other online newspapers etc.  Nor can I
read html here, hehe, only Plain Text, but now I'm nitpicking...   :)

So I went looking with my megasearch engines for the term "directed energy
weapons", the words I saw in the url address of that website you put here.

Here is what I came up with after a very brief search (they're everywhere
now, kids, lol, and you thought you were just "hearing voices" or "sick",
lol, welcome to the world of MASS GLOBAL CONTROL, via landbased or other
devices, hmmm, even from SATELLITES).  I suggest, just for your own sanity
and personal security sake, reading every word you can at every website
below, then doing your own searches on "directed energy weapons".  Or
don't.  Here are just a FEW excerpts:

http://www.datafilter.com/mc/nonlethalWeapons.html

"Sources tell Newsweek that the FBI consulted Moscow experts on the
possible use of a Soviet technique for beaming subliminal messages to
Koresh. The technique uses inaudible transmissions that could have
convinced Koresh he was hearing the voice of God inside his head."

"The air force offered a top secret nonlethal system that, according to one
source, "would have given [the FBI] the ability to make a surprise attack
with a large number of agents." "

"By using very low frequency electromagnetic radiation -- the waves way
below radio frequencies on the electromagnetic spectrum -- he [Eldon Byrd]
found he could induce the brain to release behavior-regulating chemicals.
"We could put animals into a stupor," he says by hitting them with these
frequencies. "We got chick brains -- in vitro -- to dump 80 percent of the
natural opioids in their brains,'"Byrd says. He even ran a small project
that used magnetic fields to cause certain brain cells in rats to release
histamine. In humans, this would cause instant flulike symptoms and produce
nausea. "These fields were extremely weak. They were undetectable,"  "

"In 1995, the annual meeting of four-star U.S. Air Force generals -- called
CORONA -- reviewed more than 1,000 potential projects. One was called "Put
the Enemy to Sleep/Keep the Enemy From Sleeping." It called for exploring
"acoustics," "microwaves," and "brain-wave manipulation" to alter sleep
patterns. It was one of only three projects approved for initial
investigation."

Here is a DoD Draft Non-Lethal Weapons Policy [*] dated July 21, 1994. It
is part of the MindNet collection archived at the MCF.

"The term "adversary" is used above in it broadest sense, including those
who are not declared enemies but who are engaged in activities we wish to
stop. This policy does not preclude legally authorized domestic use of
non-lethal weapons by U.S. military forces in support of law enforcement."

"HyperSonic Sound (HSS) is an acoustic system capable of projecting sounds
to a person or object, based on the heterodyning of a pair of ultrasonic
beams. Here are excerpts from a New York Times article from Mar. 23, 2003
describing the system. The subjective effect on a person is described as
being like a sound inside the head. The newer versions can project a sphere
of sound, not just a beam of sound. This technology is real, operative, and
now in the open."

"HSV technologies is developing a non-lethal weapon that uses a pair of
ultraviolet lasers [*] to ionize a path through the air to a human target.
This path then acts as a conductor, along which electrical impulses are
sent which mimic "the neuro-electric impulses that control skeletal
muscles." They claim the external signals are imperceptible to the target
except that they "tetanize muscle tissue." "

"Sharp and Grove ... found that appropriate modulation of microwave energy
can result in direct "wireless" and "receiverless" communication of speech.
They recorded by voice on tape each of the single-syllable words for digits
between 1 and 10. The electrical sine-wave analogs of each word were then
processed so that each time a sine wave crossed zero reference in the
negative direction, a brief pulse of microwave energy was triggered. By
radiating themselves with these "voice-modulated" microwaves, Sharp and
Grover were readily able to hear, identify, and distinguish among the 9
words. The sounds heard were not unlike those emitted by persons with
artificial larynxes."

"Microwave attacks by thermal loading can inflict brain damage and other
physical damage."

"In those February, 1995, discussions, it was discovered that these
policies were internal to agencies and were not subject to any public
review process. In its draft form, the policy gives highest priority to
development of those technologies most likely to get dual use, i.e. law
enforcement and military applications. According to this document,
non-lethal weapons are to be used on the government's domestic "adversaries." "

"This allows use of the military in actions against the citizens of the
country that they are supposed to protect."

This article by Tom Jaski, "Radio Waves & Life," in Popular Electronics,
Sept. 1960, details some of the history of research into the biological
effects of radio-frequency electromagnetic radiation. It describes research
going back to the 1920s:

"A previous experiment had indicated in a rather startling way that power
was not required to evoke effects in the human nervous system. In fact,
there seemed to be some sort of =resonant frequency applicable to each
individual human=."

"The Pentagon (Marine Corps) announced in March, 2001, that it is working
to produce a new "non-lethal" crowd control weapon. The technique has been
under secret development for ten years, according to press accounts. It
uses EM radiation at higher than microwave frequences and is claimed to
produce pain without permanent injury. Here is an article from the Air
Force Times [*],which calls the weapon "perhaps the biggest breakthrough in
weapons technology since the atomic bomb." Here is a New York Times
article, and here is an ABCNews article [*] describing what sounds like the
same weapon. Presumably the human subjects mentioned in the news articles
were all consensual, though that is not explicitly stated."

CheeseNote:  Ok, kids, that was just a FEW =excerpts= from just ONE website
about "Directed Energy Weapons".

I won't put my "political observations" =too much= on this subject matter,
as the implications are already too obvious.  And the Technology has
already been *In Place* for quite some time now.

For all I, or even you for that matter, know the FBI sat there and beamed
"Set the compound on fire, David, this is God" to Koresh, and did crossword
puzzles as 78 American men, women, and children burned alive in Waco Texas.

Remember all those people across the western states or somewhere way back
when that hit the news reports that they were "hearing low humming noises
in their heads and getting sick"...?

Well, guess what, it wasn't Flipper trying to communicate.

Here's another website for your exploration, it's rather technical, but my
brain has been downsized by microwave attacks, so you might have better
luck in deciphering some of it.  But then again, who really needs a brain
to keep paying taxes which funds all this...? :

http://www.stopdirectedenergyweapons.freeservers.com/

Anyway, don't take my word for ANY of it.  Go out and do some research on
your own on that term "directed energy weapons".  My search engine pulled
up 64 references to "directed energy weapons".

Most of them Military websites.

This isn't something that "is coming" or "might happen someday" or "could
never happen here".

This is something your own taxes already paid for long ago and continues to
pay for which are in Top Functioning Operational Order as this is typed.

It's amazing that they have had for a very long time already now satellites
that can read the date on a dime in the dark on earth or something like that.

Imagine what they could do with one or more of these little devices from
way up there in outer space.

The time for imagining, and Orwellian predictions, and crackpot conspiracy
theorists is way long gone and outdated.

Our own *Top People* have brought our wildest nightmares into A Reality
now, children.

I can now aim something at you and make you go crazy, put literal words
into your literal mind thinking I am God, the Devil, or George Bush, have
your brain fry, your muscles collapse, or make you slit your throat while
singing the national anthem.

And the wording of Our Top People as to how it's Applications can be
applied, not only to "Enemies" but to "The American People We Might Not
Consider Enemies But Want To Stop From Doing Something" is more than scary.

If there was ever The Perfect Scenario for Technology being Seriously
Abused against US, as well as anyone else on earth, maybe even The Entire
Earth, this is it.

We don't have to wait for the UFOs to come and attack us with "Weird New
Weapons".

We have Our Own Top Guys poised and ready and already using them.

And I don't see Radio Shack of WalMart carrying these anytime soon either.

Military, Police, Etc.

Welcome to *The Great New America*.

Are you ready..........?

I don't think so.

Thanks again to Harold for putting up the original post.

Please, do yourself, your cat, dog, parakeet, neighbors, all a favor.  Do
some research on this, no matter how boring you consider it.

                     It's more than just "Important".

Anything that has now been Publicly Documented as to Our Military, Police,
Etc, among Other Governments and Entities, having such things =already in
operation= that can literally Alter your actual BRAIN WAVES and literally
PUT WORDS INTO YOUR MIND, just a couple of its =many practical uses=, is
*at the very least* worth a mild glance.

One can only hope so.............................

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.