[Mb-civic] One of my Online Libraries......

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Aug 1 06:52:51 PDT 2004

One of my Online Libraries......

http://www.gutenberg.lib.md.us/

Just in case you can't get to your library on your way home some day, you
might find a nice book, in etext form, here to curl up with.  You can
browse by Author or Book Title.  Although this isn't a complete list of
everything under the sun, you can find such neat things here as Aesop and
the complete works of Shakespeare.  Geez, they even have "Nana" by Emile
Zola, lol.  Here's another *very* good Link in case you can't find the
online etext book you're looking for:

http://dozer.infodiv.unimelb.edu.au/subjectresources/subject/186/all/etextcentres.htm

That one has =lots= of interesting links to online etext books all over the
world.  If you can't find what you're looking for, let me know, and I'll
review one of my Sherlock Holmes etexts to figure out how to help you...  :)

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.